Saturday, June 30, 2012
Trenton Evening Times, January 17, 1935
John F. Pentz's original pharmacy was located at 729 South Broad Street in Trenton. The pharmacy moved to the 1606 South Broad Street location near Cedar Lane, pictured above, sometime between 1914 and 1935. It became Miles Pharmacy circa 1942 and then McHales Pharmacy circa 1968. The Comic Lair opened in 1991.