Sunday, February 3, 2013
1913:Students On The Move
Trenton Evening Times, August 27, 1913
The DeCou School was located on South Broad Street where the Pathmark Super Market once stood and today is the site of the Bottom Dollar food store. Mrs. Cochran became the principal of Willey School in 1914 and the spouse of Eugene S. Willey in 1916. The Rusling Hose building mentioned was the firehouse on Schiller Avenue, which, ironically, was built as the Rusling School in 1895.