Saturday, March 5, 2011
1901 Chambers Street
The building at 1901 Chambers Street at Genesee Street was occupied by Hamilton Body Company in the 1920s and 1930s. Henry, Albert and Arthur Yetter were the proprietors. It became the location of McDermott's Express and Storage in the 1940s prior to again becoming a paint and fender repair shop under the ownership of Flavio Trebbi in 1949.
1901 Chambers Street, March 2011