Broad Street Park is one of the oldest sections of the Township of Hamilton, Mercer County, New Jersey. It is an area consisting of the environs of South Broad Street to the bluffs overlooking Spring Lake and the marshes of John A. Roebling Park. It is a primarily residential neighborhood. The Township's first fire company was organized there and the Township's original police station was located there for many years. Postings from Deutzville and Fairview Park are included.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
1956: Civic Association/White City Park, Part IV
Trenton Evening Times, July 29, 1956
The writer of the article states that "a Colonel Rusling" built White City Park which is incorrect. General James F. Rusling was a principal in the Broad Street Land Association. The land association owned the land which was sold to the developers of the Park